Evening Primrose Oil
The magic of evening primrose oil:
Evening grass, also known as evening primrose, since it only blossom in the evening so it's called the evening primrose. Evening primrose oil from the evening primrose seeds, rich in GLA (γ-linolenic acid), γ-linolenic acid which is an essential fatty acids, and can not be synthesized in human body so must be taken. It is "processed" in the human body into a substance similar to hormones (prostaglandin E1).
The role of γ-linolenic acid physiological:
- Regulate endocrine balance, improve premenstrual syndrome, such as: relieve breast pain, period disorder, abdominal pain, etc;
- Improve menopausal syndrome, such as: emotional anxiety, irritability, insomnia, dizziness, sweating etc;
- Prevent wrinkles increased, pigmentation, yellow skin, early aging obesity, and allergic dermatitis;
- Reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels and inhibit platelet aggregation to prevent thrombosis;
- Dilate blood vessels, lower blood pressure;
- Inhibition of rheumatoid arthritis and so on;
- Releave liver pressure from alcohol.